Would you like to stay outside in the desert for a few days living with the Bedouins?
No problem, we organize camel trips to the most beautiful places of the Sinai Peninsula. Our experienced Bedouins will guide you to lonely valleys, beautiful sandstone rocks, lost oases. They make fire, tea and fresh bread and cook a whole Bedouin meal for dinner.
It is to consider
- Not everybody is fit enough.
- You need suitable clothing. We recommend cotton trousers and shirts. No jeans.
- Because of the sun you will need a head-gear.
- The evenings might be chilly, therefore bring a warm anorak with you .
- You need your own sleeping bag and a extra blanket.
- Don't be too sensible in toilet and shower hygiene. There will be no toilet and shower outside, but nobody cares if you use a bottle of water to clean and refresh yourself in the evening.
- Don't forget sunglasses.
- If it is hot you will have to drink a lot. In the summer time you may need several liters of water a day.
- Don't drink alcoholics! The loss of water rises because of increased diuresis.
- Take sodium chloride tablets for a summertime trip and take 2 -5 tablets a day.
- Respect the habits of the Bedouins. If you want to take photos ask first.
- Do not leave any rubbish in the desert.
- Do never touch a camels neck - it stinks like hell!
Well organized, a camel trip will be an unforgettable adventure. Enjoy it.